- About Us
- For Institutions
- Our Offices
- Contact us
- Apply Now
Distance learning gives you the flexibility to study when and where you want at your own pace and you do not need to make regular face-to-face contact with a teacher in the classroom. It allows you to study wherever you are, arranging your studies around your work or family life. You learn using study materials and online learning resources that are designed for active learning. You can also connect with other students on your course around the world via your virtual learning environment. We have affiliations with top institutions around the world and will help you at every step during the enrolment and until you get your degree. We will provide you guidance and support and will remain your trusted partner until you achieve your goal.
How it works:
• You need to visit our local office and bring original documents with you.
• We will examine the documents and keep the scanned copies of your original documents in our records.
• We will give you the best possible options of universities/colleges to choose from according to your study background. After selecting institution, you will need to fill application forms.
• We will get you enrolled and you will receive welcome email within 2 weeks from the relevant institution. • You’ll study online with other students from your home, work or on the move.
• A dedicated tutor, an expert in your subject area, supports you on each module.
• Your tutor marks your assignments, answers your questions and meets with your tutor group either online or in person throughout your study.
• Study materials are mostly online via your personal module website and you’ll also be sent CDs, DVDs and books if they are right for your subject.
• You’ll have a lot of flexibility but still have deadlines for assignments and exams.
• Choose to attend regular face to face or online tutorials, working collaboratively with other students.